Cape Fear Rebellion II – at Black Ops Airsoft in Fayetteville, NC!
– 3-Day Mega Event
– Raffle Prizes by Tippmann, Elite Force & Black Ops Airsoft
– Free Camping On Site
Official Sponsors: Tippmann / Elite Force / Enola Gay
Only last year Sothern Guerrilla Forces under General Snick Chris crushed Northern forces under Justin Mager & P90 Girl. The Northern Alliance was pushed out of Southern territory and later disbanded. A truce was signed giving Southern forces even more power and land rights and a super majority in Congress.
All is not well however, as non landholding southern veterans of the war were largely forgotten in the truce, signed and ratified only after their beloved leader General Snick retired from public service. Disenfranchised and forgotten, they now bear the brunt of high local taxes on small homes and trailers while the land barons pay only a nominal land recording tax.
After several attempts to negotiate with federal leadership veterans groups now find themselves more desperate than ever. Retired General Snick Chris announced he would go to Congress on behalf of his men to list their grievances and attempt to broker a peace deal with his peers in government. In clear weather, and with no sign of mechanical malfunction his plane went down over Virginia and no body was found. Enraged veterans suspect foul play and are now on the bring of war against their own government.
Government Team – TAN UNIFORMS
The North Team will be allowed to wear all variations of Tan, to include Multicam.
– Solid Tan Colors
– Solid Brown Colors
– Solid Grey Colors
– All Variations of Tan Camouflage
Forbidden Colors for Tan Side:
– Green and Black are forbidden colors for the North!
– Blue Jeans are forbidden for the North Team.
– There will be No Black Headwear (caps, Hemets, tobagins, etc) allowed.
– Chest Rigs may have some Black and Green colors, but must be primarily Tan in Color.
Rebel Team – GREEN UNIFORMS
– Solid Green Colors
– Solid Black Colors
– Blue Jeans are allowed
– Flannel Shirts are allowed (All colors except Tan or Brown)
– All Variations of Green and Black Camouflage
Forbidden Colors for Green Side:
– Tan and Grey Colors are forbidden for the Green Team.
– There will be no Tan or Grey Headwear allowed.
– Chest Rigs may have some tan and grey colors (mag or drop pouch, belt etc), but must be primarily (at least 60%) Green or Black in Color.
SNIPERS for both side will be allowed to wear their current Ghillie Suits as long as they have some type of team identifier visible. It is preferred that Snipers for Tan, have a Tan themed Ghillie Suit and Green the same. If not, they must wear a cloth band with their teams color on both biceps.
***Generals, Details, and Planning Pages will be added please view this as a living document.
*Mid Cap magazines ONLY except for MGs*
25 BBS per second
We use your Joule measurement to determine your bracket. MED is Minimum Engagement Distance.
1st tier: RIFLEMAN
2nd tier: DMR
3rd tier: SNIPER
Sign in, Get your waiver, wristband, BBs, rental equipment, and directions to airsoft designated parking at the Black Ops proshop. (Main Building)
Back to Events