Cape Fear Rebellion II – at Black Ops Airsoft in Fayetteville, NC!
– 3-Day Mega Event
– Raffle Prizes by Tippmann, Elite Force & Black Ops Airsoft
– Free Camping On Site
Official Sponsors: Tippmann / Elite Force / Enola Gay
Government Team – TAN UNIFORMS
The North Team will be allowed to wear all variations of Tan, to include Multicam.
– Solid Tan Colors
– Solid Brown Colors
– Solid Grey Colors
– All Variations of Tan Camouflage
Forbidden Colors for Tan Side:
– Green and Black are forbidden colors for the North!
– Blue Jeans are forbidden for the North Team.
– There will be No Black Headwear (caps, Hemets, tobagins, etc) allowed.
– Chest Rigs may have some Black and Green colors, but must be primarily Tan in Color.
Rebel Team – GREEN UNIFORMS
– Solid Green Colors
– Solid Black Colors
– Blue Jeans are allowed
– Flannel Shirts are allowed (All colors except Tan or Brown)
– All Variations of Green and Black Camouflage
Forbidden Colors for Green Side:
– Tan and Grey Colors are forbidden for the Green Team.
– There will be no Tan or Grey Headwear allowed.
– Chest Rigs may have some tan and grey colors (mag or drop pouch, belt etc), but must be primarily (at least 60%) Green or Black in Color.
SNIPERS for both side will be allowed to wear their current Ghillie Suits as long as they have some type of team identifier visible. It is preferred that Snipers for Tan, have a Tan themed Ghillie Suit and Green the same. If not, they must wear a cloth band with their teams color on both biceps.
***Generals, Details, and Planning Pages will be added please view this as a living document.
*Mid Cap magazines ONLY except for MGs*
25 BBS per second
We use your Joule measurement to determine your bracket. MED is Minimum Engagement Distance.
1st tier: RIFLEMAN
2nd tier: DMR
3rd tier: SNIPER
Sign in, Get your waiver, wristband, BBs, rental equipment, and directions to airsoft designated parking at the Black Ops proshop. (Main Building)
Back to Events